We are looking forward to hear from skilled organ builders and pipe organ tuners who are keen to join our team in Timaru, South Canterbury, New Zealand.
If you are passionate about the craft, enjoy a challenge, possess good people’s skills,
DO get in touch!
Auckland Tuning Assistant - Casual
We are currently looking for a casual tuning assistant for our Auckland operations.
The schedule of work is on a “when required” basis and involves working
approximately 9 x 5-day weeks and 4 x 3-day weeks per year, with approximately
Essential Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Auckland resident, with good eyesight, hearing and command of English Language.
- A full driver’s license and ability to assist a tuning technician with driving or navigation when required. Availability of a vehicle is desirable.
- A smart mobile phone.
- Familiarity with organs and keyboard notation. Musical ability is not essential but would be helpful.
- Good people skills, attention to detail and punctuality.
- A hands-on/proactive attitude.
Persons with a practical inclination such as an engineering, electrical or similar background and a good degree of mobility and flexibility will have an opportunity to become a first responder to organ faults in their location, so an interest in pipe organ workings is an advantage.
Please forward your Expression of Interest letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Tuning Assistant” in the subject line. We would like to know about you and your circumstances.